new you keto benifits
new you keto that's
planted put it both knees and crunch last one here and knees to the right and
squeeze it in work it out love your body last one nice come back to Center here
can hug your knees in let your belly relax for a moment your weight side to
side side to side so we call this horse pose feet or parallel the hips are
slight or legs are up the body warming up the upper body the low body all
together so this is a Pilates inspired workout I am a body's instructor have
you ever tried Pilates if you have tell me in the comments and maybe we'll work
on making some Pilates videos all right almost there on this side let's go four
three two and one good stand up bring your heels in toes out so a nice wide
angle stance he'll take a little squat and lift squat and lift each time I'm
lifting I'm squeezing my glutes up and in pulling my belly button up and in
knees track over second toe we go straight up and down down and up down and up
one inch down one inch up deeper if you want more can let those knees move a
little further drop it low lift and squeeze down up down up so a lot of people
ask me what's the difference between Pilates and yoga and the main difference in
Pilates
new you keto diet anything
more than a little space on the floor you can fit this into your bedroom and
your living room in the kitchen wherever you're working out I hope you're
having fun I know I am I'm starting to get warm down and up down and up we're
going to lift our heels in three and two one now hold it low heel come up and
down up and down so we're tapping into the stabilizer muscles of your feet and
ankles notice if you're feeling a little wobbly you know I am you can see it
we're building that stability in your feet and ankles it's great for walkers
it's great for runners it's great for anybody who has air to do or they're on
their feet all day long up and down up and down it's not a big range of motion
can be really small or you can lift those heels away up and press up and press
good job stay with this building that stability we're getting ready to move on
last three two and one good drop your heels stand up walk your feet in bring
https://newyouketoyhyas6q6.blogspot.com/2020/01/new-you-keto-intrest.html
Comments
Post a Comment